Till now, AIIMS successfully conducted 2 Rounds of counselling for MBBS session 2019.
Still there are some seats vacant ( 247 ) which will be available for next round of counselling.
Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria for attending AIIMS MBBS Counselling for Round 3.
Institute wise Vacant seat status for AIIMS UG MBBS
|AIIMS New Delhi||1|
|AIMS Rae Bareli||21|
Eligibility vs Non eligibility criteria for Round 3 counselling
The following candidates will be eligible to participate in 3rd Round of online counselling/seat allocation:
1. The candidates who have opted Option-2 (accept allotted seat and want to participate in 3rdROUND of Seat Allocation) and want to participate in 3rd Round of seat allocation.
2. All the candidates who were eligible to participate but were not allocated seat in 2ndround of counselling as per their filled choices.
- NOT ELIGIBLE
1. All those candidates who did not participate in 1st or 2nd Round.
2. All those candidates who were allotted seat in the 2nd Round but did not choose any option online to proceed by 26th July 2019, 5.00pm.
3. All those candidates who were allotted seat in 2ndRound chose Option 1 and completed necessary formalities towards joining the respective institution by 26th July 2019, 5.00pm.
4. All those candidates who were allotted seats and chose option 1 or 2 but did not submit required documents/Demand Draft at AIIMS by 26thJuly 2019, 5.00pm.
1. The eligible candidates for the 3rd Round will have to login for MBBS-2019 Online Counselling/Seat Allocation portal. The link for the portal will be activated for eligible candidates in the MyPage accessible by logging in using the credential that they have used for filling application form and other processes related to AIIMS MBBS-2019 entrance examination.
2. The MBBS-2019 online counselling/seat allocation portal will show the seat filled by the candidates in the 2nd Round of counselling. The candidates can-edit (add, delete, reorder) choices (AIIMS). Even if the candidate does not wish to change the choices or their order, the candidate must login at-least once to record their willingness to participate in 3rdRound by the dates specified in the Important Dates Link.It may be noted that it is mandatory for candidates to login at least once to record their participation in the 3rd Round of counselling even if they do not wish to change their sequence of
3. For the candidates who had chosen Option 2 (ACCEPT allotted seat and WANT TO PARTICIPATE in 3rd Round of Seat Allocation) in the 2ndRound of Online Counseling/Seat Allocation, the already allotted choice (AIIMS)
cannot be deleted from the choices. They can add, delete, reorder other choices. Any choice lower than the already allotted seat will NOT be considered for 3rd Round of Counselling/Seat/Allocation.
4. The seat allocation will be done in order of the merit and according to choices made by the candidate. The order of seat allocation will be UR/SC/ST/OBC as per past practice. When a reserved candidate who is in the combined merit list is being allocated a seat, a higher preference seat, if available in the concerned reserved category, will automatically be
allocated. If a subject being allocated as per choice by such a candidate is simultaneously available both in the unreserved and reserved category at the time of allocation of his/her rank, then the unreserved seat will be allocated. The allocation of seats in the reserved category will be done only after the allocation of seats in the unreserved category.